Putcon Oy is a company specialising in the design, installation and maintenance of fire extinguishing systems. Our offices from where we serve our customers everywhere in Finland are located in Helsinki, Oulu, Kuopio and Lappeenranta. Contact us and ask about our services.
We prefer e-invoices.
Invoices sent by email to:
If you send your purchase invoice by email, please note that:
- You can only send invoices to the email address, not other mail.
- The invoice must be in PDF format.
- One email can only contain the information for one invoice. All pages of the invoice must be in one PDF file, so any attachments to the invoice will need to be scanned to the same PDF file as additional pages of the invoice. Thus, an email can only contain one PDF file.
- The PDF file must not be encrypted or password protected.
Paper invoices must be sent to the address below. Please note! The business ID (24562331) of the company must be indicated in the address field of the invoice. Writing only the business ID on the envelope is not enough.
Suppliers can also record the invoices directly at the Pagero portal: https://www.pagero.fi/projektisivut/admicom/
- The supplier must click on the FREE WEB PORTAL link to access registration and get the credentials via email.
- After that, the invoice can be created by logging in to the portal; the invoice is then processed as a normal e-invoice.